Monday, October 25, 2010

Brian Eno - Small Craft on a Milk Sea: 3/5 Bits


Artist: Brian Eno
Album: Small Craft on a Milk Sea
Genres: Electronic, Ambient

This is actually a shocker to me. This album I mean. I expected to completely hate this based on the past stuff I've heard from him. To be honest his past stuff bored me to a level that I've never experienced before or after. I heard a lot of people hyping this up though, as expected, so I decided to give it a try. I wasn't blown away, but I wasn't turned off. The album had it's moments where I really dug it, and moments where I was almost bored. My biggest problem with this album was the lack of fluidity from song to song. It was pretty noticeable when the track had switched despite me not giving it my full attention. Overall though the album made for good background music. It suited it's purpose while I played Wordfeud on my Droid.

Tracks to check out: Bone Jump, Paleosonic, Late Anthropocene

3/5 Bits

No comments:

Post a Comment